5 different recipe one delicious dish #IceCream Featured
Who doesn't love Ice cream ! Ice cream is something that ek plate thinks can be enjoyed in any weather, let it be summer, monsoon or winter. Having Ice cream is the most amazing feeling, but the taste when you yourself make it is completely different and better. Below are 5 different ways to make an amazing Ice Cream.Ohhh !
1. Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Recipe - By @Chocolate chip is one of ek plates most favourite ice cream. Chef Nisha Madhulika shares her simple chocolate chip Ice cream recipe and teaches you how to make it in just about 4 minutes.
2. Choco Bar Ice Cream Recipe - By @Here is a simple recipe of Choco Bar Ice Cream. The crunchy chocolate holding the vanilla ice cream. Its easy to make, its eggless and made with simple ingredients and without any machine like ice cream maker and homemade feel. Learn how to make this ice cream in about 4 minutes.
3. Kesar Badam Ice Cream - By @Watch Celebrity Chef Sanjeev Kapoor share this 'Kesar Badam Ice Cream' recipe. Learn how to make this recipe in about 9 minute.
4. Quick Kesar Badam Kulfi - ByFastest and very simple recipe of Authentic Milk Ice cream. Learn how to make Kulfi. Kesar Badam matka kulfi recipe which takes only 5 minutes.
5. Kulfi Recipe - By @Kulfi is an eggless Indian ice cream. This is a simple and delicious dessert made with milk and sugar. This is an easy recipe to make and Kulfi is an absolute treat for both young and old. It takes only around 4 minutes to learn this recipe.
Try these amazing recipe and pick your favourite and Comment down below :D Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. ek plate is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of ek plate and ek plate does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.